Amber Enterprises India Ltd
Amber Enterprises India an 29 years old company is engaged in the business of manufacturing a versatile range of products i.e. Air conditioners, microwave ovens, washing machines, refrigerators, heat exchangers, sheet metal components etc.
Amber Enterprises India (AEIL) was incorporated in 1990 and is the leading room air conditioner (RAC) original equipment manufacturer (OEM) and original design manufacturer (ODM) in India . Currently, the Company has 15 manufacturing facilities across India focusing on different product segments out of which two manufacturing facilities are operating in tax exemption zone. The company has diversified portfolio which includes Room Air conditioners (RACs), RAC Components and Air conditioning solutions for Railways, Metro’s, Defence, Bus & Commercial segment. It supplies to almost all leading air conditioning brands in India.
The company is a manufacturer of functional components of Room Air conditioners that include heat exchangers, motors and multi-flow condensers and inverter PCB Boards with other components such as sheet metals components, copper tubing and including plastic extrusion, vacuum forming and injection molding components. The company along with ACs also manufactures NonAir conditioner components like washing machine tubs, Printed Circuit Boards (PCB), case liners for refrigerators, washing machines, microwave oven and extruded sheets for refrigerators and sheet metal parts for various application including automobiles.
In May 2019 Amber Enterprises acquired 80% of the Equity Share Capital of Sidwal. Sidwal is engaged in the business of Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration equipment for mobile applications such as railway coaches, metro coaches, buses, telecom, commercial refrigeration and related components
- For the quarter ended June 2019, consolidated sales jumped 75% to Rs 1235.94 crore.
- PAT soar 131%.
- Other income jumped 377% to Rs 5.04 crore and interest 116% to Rs 10.97 crore.
- Company has increased debt financing recently , however compared to the Equity company has very negligible amount of debt.
- Cash at the end of 2019 stands at 42crore while total Reserves stand at 944 crores.
- Amber Enterprise has had a stellar performance in terms of Compounded Sales Growth which has been 30% over the 3 year and 20% over the 5 year Period while compounded Profit growth stands at 65% and 37% over 3 and 5 year period respectively.